ICT tags are commonly found in Toronto and Vancouver and they come with 3 variants:
- Low-frequency (125 kHz) tags. Can be copied by using the serial number.
- MIFARE Classic tags. This type always has an "MF" word on it. This type can be copied by sending your fob in or renting a cloner.
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 rags. This type of tag always has a "DF" word on it. We cannot duplicate this type at this moment.
On the back of your ICT tag key fob, there are some numbers, and HID/ICT/POS/GT word listed something like this:
If this is the case, just enter these two groups of numbers to place your order.
If your tag has "MF" or "GT 125" words or if there are only numbers but no character on it. It can only be copied by renting our cloner or sending it in. If your tag has "DF" words on it. We cannot copy it at this moment.
We support the following duplication methods for ICT fobs:
- Duplicate by the serial number printed on your fob.
- We ship you a cloner along with blank key fob(s). A deposit is required. A return shipping label is included with your purchase for USA customers. Canadian customers need to pay for the return shipping themselves.
- Mail your key fob to Mr. Key Fob. Please contact us first, we will provide the shipping address for you to send your key fob in. Please place an order after you ship your original key fob to us with the tracking number so that we know which package we receive belongs to which customer.
Notes for renting our equipment:
We provide free equipment rental to duplicate your RFID tags. We source the RFID duplication equipment from different vendors. All the equipment we provide is easy to use and guarantees to work with the RFID tags you intend to duplicate. Please return our equipment within 1 week after receiving it. Should the equipment is not returned on time, we assume you want to purchase it and we reserve the right to keep your deposit indefinitely.