HID® iCLASS® iCLASS Key II Fob
HID® iCLASS® iCLASS Key II Fob
HID® iCLASS® tags are high-frequency (13.56 MHz) key fobs that support ISO/IEC 14443B standard and ISO/IEC 15693 standard. We are able to duplicate most HID® iCLASS® tags used in the USA and Canada. Make sure to include pictures of your key fob/card when placing an order, if we are unable to duplicate your key fob/card, we will cancel your order.
We support the following duplication methods for HID® iCLASS® tags:
- Duplicate by the serial number printed on your fob. We have limited support for this option as most key fobs don't have the full serial number printed on them. Make sure to upload a picture of the back of your fob, if your fob has the full serial number, we will notify you and send you the duplicated fobs right away.
- For non-SE key fobs. We ship you a cloner along with blank key fob(s). A USB power source such as a USB charger, a computer with a USB port is required. A return shipping label is included with your purchase for USA customers. Canadian customers need to pay for the return shipping themselves.
- For SE key fobs. We ship you a reader to read your tag's serial number. A computer is required, Windows, macOS, and Linux are all supported. A deposit is required. A return shipping label is included with your purchase for USA customers. Canadian customers need to pay for the return shipping themselves. After we get your tag's serial number, we will send you the cloned fob.
- Mail your key fob to Mr. Key Fob. Please contact us first, we will provide the shipping address for you to send your key fob in. Please place an order after you ship your original key fob to us with the tracking number so that we know which package we receive belongs to which customer.
HID iCLASS Tag Styles:
HID iCLASS tags come with fobs, stickers, and cards shapes. You can copy an HID iCLASS tag to any of the new tag styles.
Instruction for duplicating a HID® iCLASS® tag:
- Power on the cloner with a USB power source. Anything with a USB-A port such as a USB charger, a computer.
- Put the original tag on the cloner's antenna.
- Press the button on the cloner once. If you see the indicator flashing, that indicates success read the tag. If you do not see the light flashing, please contact us.
- Remove the original tag and put the blank tag on the antenna area.
- Press the button on the cloner twice quickly. If you see the indicator flashing, that indicates the success write the tag. Repeat this step for any additional tags.
Instruction for reading a HID® iCLASS® SE tag with our reader:
Plug the reader into your computer. Open a text editor. Scan your key fob. The serial number will be typed into the text editor. Email Mr. Key Fob with the serial number. The serial number will look like this: iCLASS
Notes for renting our equipment:
We provide free equipment rental to duplicate your RFID tags. We source the RFID duplication equipment from different vendors. All the equipment we provide is easy to use and guarantees to work with the RFID tags you intend to duplicate. Please return our equipment within 1 week after receiving it. Should the equipment is not returned on time, we assume you want to purchase it and we reserve the right to keep your deposit indefinitely.